Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in, then it was register time, and then it was playing in time; I can't remember what I played. Then it was milk time; I didn't have anything with my milk but some of the children got a biscuit with their milk - it's not fair! After milk it was playing out time - I was just running about. When we went back in, we played some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had pasta with sweetcorn and pasta sauce, and jam tart for pudding. After lunch I played out. When we went back in, we had fruit - the fruit was behind Mr Collier while he was walking, because the bananas walked themselves! While we were having our bananas we listened to High school Musical - everyone liked it.

This afternoon we went on the climbing frame. I climbed on the hardest one of all! Then it was home time - I went to after school club today, but I was the first one to be picked up at after school club.

No comments: