Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in.; then it was register time. Mrs Peacock did the register because Mr Collier was teaching another class. Then it was assembly time, and after that it swapping time - I was in yellow so I was with Mrs Peacock; then it was playing in time. I got my tickets straight away and got colouring them. Then it was milk time - carrots today.

When we played out, I ran around, then it was playing in time again - I did some more of my tickets; I didn't finish them, but I put them back in the draw. For lunch I had beef stew with potatoes in it, croquette potatoes and sweetcorn, and for pudding I had yogurt.

This afternoon I played outside, then inside; I finished my tickets and gave them all out (not to everyone though because I didn't have enough). Then it was after school club. When daddy picked me up, I saw Mr Collier!

No comments: