Thursday, February 08, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in. I was very excited today because I was going to do something very exciting today. We had registration and then assembly; in assembly the lady doing assembly said she would give me a team point because I was sitting nicely, but she didn't give me one. When we got back to class it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Peacocks carpet today. Then it was playing in time, and after that it was milk time; we had oranges today. At playing out time it was snowing - I pretended to go ice skating; I was swishing about.

When we went back in, I walked around until I saw something to do, and then did it. For lunch I had mince with vegetables in it and potato wedges and backed beans, and for pudding I had plain sponge with banana and custard. When I played out after lunch it was still snowing!

This afternoon, I made a teddy bear and Mrs Hodgeson told me to do a picture of a snakes face. I painted a picture of myself as a snake with Chinese writing on it - everything is snaky and beary at the moment!

After school today I went to Sussan's house for my tea. I saw Aisha and Sussan and her little sister. We played and played and played for hours. We had pasta for our tea, and ice cream for pudding. We had crisps and marshmallows as well!

No comments: