Monday, February 26, 2007

This morning I didn't cry like a tiny baby when I went in, then it was register time. After register it was assembly. In assembly, Mrs Giles said that a picture had been put on her desk by Mr Collier, and she looked at who's picture it was and it said 'Nadia Dawson', and I had to go to the front and all the other children clapped for me. Mrs Giles said that the picture made her smile. It was so much fun. After assembly, we went back to the classroom and it was swapping time; I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. Mrs Hodgeson called out my name, and I went to her, and we were doing some work about a patchwork elephant called Elma. I was so busy that I didn't have time to have my milk - I didn't even have time to play inside either. After that it was 10 fingers time. Then it was playing out time.

When we went back in, it was playing in time, and then it was lunch time; today I had curry, rice and broccoli and for pudding I had apple sponge with custard. I went on a climbing frame when we played out after lunch.

After lunch, we went on the carpet for register time, and then Mr Collier told us about Africa; I had my milk while we were learning because I didn't have my milk this morning. I told Mr Collier about my time in Ghana and told him that the people have to fetch water from the pump and they carry the water back on their heads. I even told him that mummy carried her washing on her head! I went to after school club today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Nadia
its Tim from your dads work

I hope you are going to post your picture, if it was a nice one that made the teacher smile, we woudl like to see it as well

take care and glad to see you dont cry so much any more..its just me then :-)