Friday, February 09, 2007

This is blog number 100! This morning I did cry when I came in because daddy didn't give me a kiss and a cuddle. Then it was register time and after that it was assembly time. In assembly some of the reception children were being naughty; they were upsetting Mrs Giles, the head mistress. They were making noises and being silly. Amy was in the big book today.

When we got back from assembly, it was swapping time. I was on Mr Collier's carpet. Then it was playing in time; I did some pictures of dogs for one of my teachers. I did a picture of a dog jogging and another one of just a dog. After that it was milk time; I didn't have any fruit with my milk today. After milk it was playing out time. I played with my girl mates because we're mates together and we're girlies, so we're girl mates. When we went back in we practiced our songs for this afternoons show.

For lunch we had fish cakes and chips with sweetcorn and salad cream and for pudding I had jam pudding with custard on the top. After that we played out - I showed the girls another song: 'I don't feel like dancing'. Then we went back in and had registration.

This afternoon was show time! But first we did some more Chinese things; we made some noodles with soy sauce and after that we had Maisey's birthday cake - then it was talent show time. Ellie, Sussan, Alex, Paige, Maisey and I did a dance routine; not just one dance - loads of dances. I was the leader of the group, I had been teaching the other girls the dances all week. We were so good that Mrs Hodgeson took us to Mrs Giles the head mistress to do the show for her. She loved it and was very happy because she had been upset with reception because of the way they had behaved during assembly.

When we got back to class, we sat on the carpet until it was home time. I was a bit upset because my dance was really good and I've been practicing all week, Mr Collier said it was really good and the price is a sweety, but we didn't win because Mr Collier said I win every week - its not fair.

No comments: