Monday, February 05, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I came in, then it was register time. Today a brought a story in I had written over the weekend. I gave it to Mr Collier, and after the register I gave Mr Collier my dinner money, and then Mr Collier read my story. After that it was assembly time. After assembly it was swapping time, and then it was playing in time. I was busy looking at what everyone else was playing, I was wondering 'what shall I play with' until it was time for 10 fingers.; then it was milk time. With my milk I had an orange. Then it was playing out time.

When we came back in I saw Mrs Gibbon, and I said to her 'Ms Gibbon, I want to make a show for all the boys and girls' and Mrs Gibbon said 'Shall we make some tickets' and Alex and I made some tickets. Then it was dinner time. I had tuna pasta, a baked potato and carrots and for pudding I had banana sponge.

This afternoon I coloured in the tickets, and had to do all this writing, but I didn't have time; I've still got some left to do tomorrow!

No comments: