Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Today my favourite things were; I did some Chinese writing, I changed my library book and we got ready for a show, but the show isn't today or tomorrow, it's on Friday.

The Chinese writing isn't much like our writing in England. I learned to write the letter 'd' and some others, but I don't remember them. We are learning about China because it's nearly Chinese New Year. This
year is the year of the pig. When I drew my Chinese letters, I drew a pattern around it, and it was all the best colours that they like in China; red, yellow and orange - they are very special colours in China.

I changed my library book for Cinderella. I was going to do a display picture for my show on Friday today, but I forgot - I'll have to do it tomorrow. For lunch today I had chicken, croquette potatoes and cucumber and gravy and for pudding I had yogurt - they had rhubarb crumble today, but I didn't have it because I want to have it when daddy makes it for me.

No comments: