Friday, March 23, 2007

This morning I brought in my Narnia book because I wanted to show Mr Collier how I could read it. Daddy is reading it to me as a bed time story, and I managed to read some of it myself last night. When I arrived it was registration and then it was assembly. Mrs Gallard did the big book today - Stevie, Kane and Daniel were in the big book today. When we got back to class, it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. We had to practice our wordlists, then we played in and then we played out. I chased the boy.

When we went back in we had our milk (oranges) and then we played some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had sausages, chips and baked beans with tomato sauce and for pudding I had chocolate pudding. Then I played outside.

This afternoon we practiced our play and watched Cinderella.

No comments: