Tuesday, March 20, 2007

This morning I brought in a card, a picture and my dinner money. Mr Collier loved the card I made for him - he's still got it. Then it was register time and then swapping time; I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet today. After that I did a picture of Cinderella - I used coloured pens and pencils. Then it was playing out time - today was my last time of chasing the boy; the seven year old boy isn't on my team anymore - he just swapped to his team. They were just circling me the whole time, but I got away with my fast running! When we went back in it was milk time (oranges). Then we played in some more and then it was dinner time.

For dinner I had meat balls with croquette potato and sweetcorn and gravy, and jam tart for pudding. Then it was playing out time - I didn't chase the boy because I was in the wrong playground, so I just played leapfrog.

This afternoon I did a talent - it's usually on Friday, but we hadn't done talent for a little while, so we did it today. I sang and danced to 'Push the Button'. I was in all the talents because everyone was picking me to be part of their talent! No one won today. After that it was home time - I went to Koosh today where I made a little flower out of felt, but I haven't finished it yet.

No comments: