Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This morning was very exciting because it was our show! Dad came to watch the show, but before the show we did register and then we lined up to go to the hall. When we went in all the moms and dads were there - I couldn't see my daddy at first, but then I saw him. Then we started the show; we did all the book parts and I said my part very nicely. Then Chester and Suzan did the Jack and the Beanstalk play. At the end I did my dance routine to Girl's Aloud. After it had finished, the special judge came to judge our Easter eggs - I knew it would be a men dressed up as a chicken! Then I helped sell the play dough to the parents. Then we went back to class. I got an Easter eggs for helping. Then we went back to class - the chicken was in class and he gave me another Easter egg, and then he went. Then Mrs Hodgeson said 'I wanted to take a picture of the children and the chicken all together' so we had to go and find him, but he was just in the hall.

After that it was playing in time, and then playing out time. When we went back in it was milk and carrot time and then we played in some more.

For lunch I had chicken with noodles and new potatoes and something else, but I can't remember what and for pudding I had carrot cake - I was all carroty today - just like an Easter bunny.

After we played outside and when back in and had registration, we played in for a little bit and then some of us went to the hall to have our photos taken - I needed two clicks today.

Today I went to after school club.

No comments: