Monday, March 12, 2007

This morning it was register time, and then assembly time, but today it wasn't someone else's assembly - it was our assembly! We did the story of Jack and the Beanstalk. I did a dance to Girls Aloud at the end - everyone was clapping and cheering. Everyone said I did it really well - even a big boy said my dancing was brilliant! He was about 7 (or 6). After that we went back to class and played in - I just walked around doing nothing at all. Then it was playing out time; I chased the boy - then it was playing in time again. We had an orange with our milk today.

For lunch I had bolognese, carrots and wedges and for pudding I had yogurt. Then it was playing out time, then playing in time; I did some hard work; I drew an England flag, I did some Jack and the Beanstalk stuff and I did a painting with water.

I went to Koosh today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadia,

I'm glad to hear that your assembly went well. It must have been a different version of Jack and the Beanstalk. The one I know doesn't have any Girls Aloud in it!!

Take care.

Uncle Paul