Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This morning I brought in a Cinderella book because we are learning about Cinderella, and Mrs Hodgeson said if we had a Cinderella book we should bring it in. Molly brought one in too. After registration we had swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet. Then we played inside; I made an invitation for a party in the castle - we've got a pretend castle at school; it was a house at first, then it turned into a cafe, and then a castle.

After playing in time it was playing out time - I didn't chase Tom today, I just ran about instead. Then it was milk time - I had carrots today; first I ate the outside and then I ate the inside. After that we played in some more and then it was lunch time. For lunch I had ham with roast potatoes, celery sticks and for pudding I had jelly. After lunch I played outside - I bounced like a frog, I ran about, I played leapfrog I ran, I Hopped and I skipped.

This afternoon we read the Cinderella story that Molly brought in, and then Mrs Hodgeson did my book, but she didn't read it, it has a CD that tells the story and my job was to sit at the front and show all the children the pictures.

We had assembly today as well. Year 2 did a play about spring time; all they did was sing songs and show us pictures.

No comments: