Tuesday, April 17, 2007

This morning I took in a book that I made - it was 'how health are you' and at the bottom it said 'name' and I wrote Nadia; I showed it to Mr Collier and he said 'wow'. After that it was register time and then playing in time - I drew a picture. After that it was milk time (apple today), and then playing out time. I chased Tom. After that we went back in and played some more and then it was lunch. For lunch I had broccoli and cauliflower cheese with baked potato and sweetcorn and for pudding I had sponge with jam on top of it - hooray!

This afternoon we had PE - Mrs Hodgeson's class and me class did it all together and we did skipping rolling and balancing. We rolled a ball for one, and balanced things on parts of your body, and the last one was just skipping. I was good at skipping.

I went to Koosh today.

No comments: