Monday, April 30, 2007

This morning Mommy took me in - we weren't that late either.When we got in it was register time, and then it was swapping time - I was on Mrs Hodgeson's carpet this morning. She read us the story of the ginger bread man - he's funny the ginger bread man. After that we wrote a sentence 'run, run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man', but some people just wrote 'run, run as fast as you can'. After that it was milk time - we had apples today. After that we played out - I ran about on the field; it was fun.

When we went back in we played inside for a bit and then it was lunch time; cauliflower cheese, backed potato and carrots and for pudding I had yogurt. After that we played out - I did some drawing and colouring.

This afternoon I drew a picture of the ginger bread man.

No comments: