Wednesday, April 18, 2007

This morning I went in like a sensible girl - and then it was register time and then it was assembly time - we lined up to go to assembly, then we walked into the hall; Mrs Gelldard told us a story about two dogs. After that we went back to class after swapping time we played inside - I wrote a sentence. Then it was milk time - carrot today. I ate the outside first and then the middle.

After milk it was playing out time; we tried to chase Tom, but we were too busy playing super girl - Nichol wanted to play super girl as well, but she didn't have a hood on her coat - we tried to do it by fastening her top button, but we couldn't do it.

When we went back in we played some more and then it was lunch time. I had ham, potato (roast), broccoli and gravy and for pudding I had a yogurt. After lunch we played outside and then it was time to go in.

This afternoon we played with a parachute in the playground with Mrs Gibbon - it was good fun.

No comments: