Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. I brought in some 'ig' words; twig, sprig, swig and trig. I also told Mrs Gibbon about the word Ig which is a type of protein, she had heard of it before, but Mr Collier hadn't. After register we went to assembly - Mrs Geldard read a story about getting lost and getting back again. After that we went back to class and played; then it was milk time - apples today.

When we played out I just walked and ran about. After that we went in and played some more. For lunch I had ham, roast potato, carrots and for pudding I had rice pudding with raisins.

This afternoon I played in the Castle Of Do - I was a fairy princess and I was helping the good dragon to cast spells. I cast one spell which made him go to sleep.

I went to Koosh today.

No comments: