Thursday, April 19, 2007

This morning I didn't cry when I went in. Then it was register time and then it was assembly - Mrs Hodgeson did assembly this morning - she told us a story about a duck. Then we went back to the class and played inside then it was milk time; banana today - Elliot said his banana wasn't normal - it had a bruise on it and everything. After that it was playing out time - I wore my jacket today, so I couldn't play super girl. The boys were chasing Tom today, so I didn't have to.

When we went back in I played some more and then it was lunch time - macaroni, jacket potato and cucumber today with rhubarb crumble and custard for pudding.

This afternoon I did two pictures; one of flowers and another of some people on a sunny day with a big heart in the sky.

No comments: